Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Howard the Duck #2: Out today!


WAUGH! IT'S TRUE!
Written by Chip Zdarsky, with pencils by me, inks by Eisner-award winning artist Joe Rivera, and colors by the ever talented Rico Renzi. 

I really had a lot of fun with this one. Chip's scripts have been really smart and funny to work on, giving my a lot to sink my teeth into. This was my first time having an inker on a big book, and Joe (Rivera) did an absolutely stellar job. Rico as ever has been knocking it out of the park with his bold color work --

Here's a look at a page from the issue, progressing from my pencils to Joe's inks, to Rico's colors. I hope you'll pick this one up!




For all you smart phone-havers, be sure to download the Marvel "AR" (augmented reality) app for a special instructional video that I made with my friend and internet sensation, Neil Cicierega!

"How to take a Duck Pic"



Post them duck pics, y'all. #duckpic #howardtheduckpic




No comments: